The Safe Soma Experience
The safety of our Guests and Team are our priority at all times. We have carefully created our new Soma experience, with the goal of protecting the health and safety of our community. What to expect at your next appointment:
- Guests and staff must wear masks during entire service.
- Daily health checks for guests and staff upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we believe guest is ill.
- Please wait outside until called/texted to arrive.
- Please limit belongings.
- No walk-ins. All services by appointment only, please do not bring companions.
- All staff have been trained for Soma Safety & Cleaning Protocols.
- Thorough cleaning & disinfecting between appointments.
- We ask that all guests and staff remain 6 feet apart, except during service.
- All staff have been trained to follow Soma safety protocols and are Barbicide™ certified.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed where appropriate.
- Contactless payment preferred.